Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday is Charity Quilting Day

On Monday mornings I go to my church and quilt. We make quilts for all ages, and donate them to those that are ill,  just in need of a hug or to celebrate a birth.
This past month I brought my soon to be 5 year old grand-daughter, Bella with me.  I wasn't sure if she would like to make a quilt with Grandma, well I think the pictures tell the rest of the story.


Choosing her fabrics.....

 



Showing the ladies her progress so far...








Helping out with the pin basting of another quilt....
 

 A proud moment.....


She loved it!
Watch out!
Another quilter in the making!

Yours in Stitches,
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this!! Well done... leading her to the path, and from there she took off on her own. Precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very special grand daughter. Such good memories to cherish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments are encouraged and always welcome :)